Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled Chicken Sandswich from the KBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled Chicken Sandswich from the KBQ

Saw a YouTube video from Malcolm Reed (howtobbqright is his YouTube channel) on a pulled chicken sandwich. Looked great, so I decided to throw a yard bird in the KBQ. Made a white BBQ sauce and coleslaw per his recipe. The sandwich is soooo guud!!!

Looks killer man!! I love the addition of the slaw. KBQ chicken has such a crazy good flavor. I have never had chicken that flavor pops like KBQ chicken. Koy Schoppe

Comment

Spinaker This was my first chicken on it. Love it. And, this is the first time I have ever eaten coleslaw in my 40+ years.... It just never appealed to me. But I wanted to make this recipe, so I decided to make THE recipe before I made changes. Love the slaw, the blue cheese crumbles give such a good flavor. First time I have ever done white sauce as well...
      Three firsts for a win win win!

Comment

I'll take one of those sandwiches please! Great job Koy Schoppe!

Comment

It looks really good to me too.

Comment

Wow, that looks great !!! I'm definitely gonna have to look that one up Beautiful job on everything too, looks like a plate at a nice restaurant !!

Comment

Beautiful! I'm a big fan of Malcolm Reed

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here