Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my KBQ is on order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my KBQ is on order!

hahaha... ok I just pulled the plug on a KBQ - life is good! #BetterStartLookingForWood!

smarkley Congrats, Steveo! Can't wait until you get it and show us some pics of that beauty in action!

Comment

#betterstartlookingforspecificsizedwood

Congrats!!!!!!!

Comment

How long will you have to wait?

Comment

• smarkley
          smarkley commented
          Editing a comment
          somewhere between the 9th and 21st... time might change though.

Congrats smarkley and welcome to the stick burner's club...We are growing 😊

Comment

You da man!

Comment

smarkley, The most important thing about Money! It's no good until you spend it? Personally I can't think of a better place for it, Congratulations, Dan
            Last edited by Danjohnston949; September 26, 2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Congrats smarkley a man can't have to many BBQ toys.😎

Comment

WOO HOO! How long until delivery and pics pics pics?

Edit: never mind, just read the above comments. Congrats!

Comment

Ohmigosh! What great news! I bet you're like a kid waiting for Christmas--fortunately for you, Christmas will come in October. It's going to be fun hearing about your cooks on that amazing smoker. I'm so happy for you, Steve!

Kathryn

Comment

Hahahaha... in my mind I have already cooked 40 butts, 60 chickens, 20 briskets, 80 racks of ribs, etc etc...

I should take delivery in early to mid October... waiting will be hard!

Comment

That's awesome Steve! Can't wait to see some pics

Comment

Now that's what i'm talkin' about, way to pull the trigger. Congrats!

Comment

Bill Karau just contacted me and said he will be building my cooker this week... he wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting into (with the wood size and feeding it every 30 minutes or so) and gave me a chance to cancel the order if I wanted... I was like, 'no way!, bring it!'

Only question I have at this point is how much wood am I gonna be burning for say, a 10 hour cook

Comment

• smarkley
                            smarkley commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah I prolly should have used affect... I am usually better about that sorry

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hardly a worry smarkley, just having fun

• Drbearsec
                            Drbearsec commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I think I usually do 2-3 8 inch logs per hour with my KBQ.

So the wife "did say"

Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here