Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pee Wee Rouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pee Wee Rouk

I'm a newbie here and also I just brought a kbq . Still in the box, my question is do you have to seasoning the kbq
    and if so what would be the best way to do this, Thanks in advance.

Welcome from Chicagoland, Pee Wee! I got my new KBQ a month ago, and you don’t need to season it. You’re going to love it!

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to hear you are loving it! I have had mine for years and I still love it.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

You can season the exterior by burnin the box it is in whilst still in there.
              Welcome.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thank you for the support. Welcome to the family. (Both the Pitmaster Club and the KBQ)

The answer is, NO. You do not need to season it. It is 304 Stainless steel and does not require any seasoning at all.

If you have not checked out our thread on the KBQ, check it out. There is a ton of info regarding the KBQ. (The best smoker on my patio)

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Thank one and all for the great welcome / and advice.
                      I'm gonna be needing all of you guys help along this journey learning on this KBQ.
                      Again thank for welcomed me.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here