Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Wood Supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid P
    replied
    Hi Rob

Waterford is a little more than an hour from my house, which isn’t a big deal. Please share.

Originally posted by Rob whatever View Post
    I’m in Milwaukee and found a place in Waterford that sells seasoned vs. kiln dried wood. My guess is that you can find something closer. The real trick will be getting your wood cut down to right size for the KBQ.

If you want more info on the place I found, let me know.

rob

Leave a comment:

• Sid P
    replied
    Originally posted by Mojo0209 View Post
    I live in Fox Valley and have a guy, if u r interested
    Absolutely! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mojo0209
    replied
    I live in Fox Valley and have a guy, if u r interested

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Pepper
    replied
    (PS: Should this be pinned somewhere on the KBQ forum? KBQ has landed? Ernest ? Spinaker ?
    Safest options for cutting to length Available corded or with Lithium battery
    Official website of BLACK+DECKER™. See our power tools, garden tools, and more. Find information on products, where to buy, news, and customer service.

​​​​​​​​​

Or this from Worx:
    The WORX 20V JawSaw cordless chainsaw is the ultimate powerful, portable & safe chainsaw to tackle pruning and trimming jobs anywhere for easy yard work!

​
    And for splitting your splits, nothing safer than this:
    https://www.kindlingcracker.com Comes in two sizes
    ​

Leave a comment:

• Rob whatever
    replied
    I’m in Milwaukee and found a place in Waterford that sells seasoned vs. kiln dried wood. My guess is that you can find something closer. The real trick will be getting your wood cut down to right size for the KBQ.

If you want more info on the place I found, let me know.

rob

Leave a comment:

• Sid P
    started a topic Chicago Wood Supplier?

Chicago Wood Supplier?

I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on the C-60, so it’s time to find a wood supplier. I’m in the far northwest suburbs of Chicago (Elgin area), but anything within an hour or two is fine. Who are you guys using? Thanks.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here