Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulled the Trigger - Purchased a KBQ Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulled the Trigger - Purchased a KBQ Today

Been going back and forth on the purchase. Should have done it a few months ago since the price went up $200. But been biting at the bit to buy a new toy....Yahooo

Right on, TB, can't wait for you to get it!!!

Comment

TripleB Congrats! I hear they’re so awesome that even Troutman is itching to get one.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Please share some cooking pics!

Comment

You're making it hard on me, my trigger finger is getting itchy. Looking forward to seeing your new toy !!!

Comment

• CaptainMike
              CaptainMike commented
              Editing a comment
              You just need to go spend a cooking session with Ernest. Resistance is futile.

• Troutman
              Troutman commented
              Editing a comment
              If that were to occur we might have to sell tickets to the event. A YouTube video at the very least. You'd be looking at a battle of the titans potentially causing an earthquake !!!

• Dr. Pepper
              Dr. Pepper commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd fly down for that! Bring my passport (after all, I'm from Seattle, and Ernest is in Texas, so.....)

Congrats. I envy you because if I was gonna get a stick burner, it would be the KBQ. But I know that I'm not the type to sit and tend a fire all day...

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Now that you pulled the trigger you know you will have to give us the low down, from setting up through the first cook with pictures.

Comment

• TripleB
                  TripleB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Of course. Hopefully it will arrive before the first UCLA football game (8/28).

Nice, bro! Welcome to the KBQ family. You are gonna love it. Soooooo may good cooks ahead of you.

Next up........... Troutman

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                  Dr. Pepper commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spinaker If Troutman gets a KBQ he may finally be able to cook something decent, ya think?

• Spinaker
                  Spinaker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe.......at least it will point him in the right direction. LOL Dr. Pepper

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You know, best be careful what you wish for !!!

Looking forward to the cooks on it. Congrats!!

Comment

Your going to love it. Firing mine up in a few hours for a competition practice run.

Comment

• TripleB
                    TripleB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ooohhh..competition. Let me know how it comes out. I'm always interested in competition since I judge.

I don't know what Troutman is waiting for

Comment

"It is our favorite smoker, period."

Comment

• TripleB
                      TripleB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, Professor Fate. One of my all time favorite movies. Great Avatar.

The best
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1B9EE4BF-CA72-4F88-A110-DB58EAC078DB.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	1077816

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here