Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infiernillo e Chapa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your builds are incredible Henrik
    Local fabricator started making my parrilla grill a little over a week ago using your article and video for reference. Wish I was so handy.

Comment

• Henrik
      Henrik commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Cool to hear your Parrilla is on the way 👊🔥

I shortened the legs quite a bit today. Now the shorter legs measure 16 cm / 6.4", and the longer legs measure 25 cm / 10". This was way better. Did another dry run today, and got good heat in the middle. Now that I'm getting closer it's time to cook something.Will see if things still need tweaking after that. I plan on monitoring temps with my FireBoard so I can see how long a cook takes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Infiernillo.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	858280

The fire on the top shelf

Name:	Infiernillo_fire2.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	858279

The full setup (not running a crazy big fire here, just a moderate fire to check temps)

Name:	Infiernillo_fire1.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	216.1 KB
ID:	858278

Comment

Killer setup!!! I can think of a thousand things to try and cook on that. Well done!

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Nice build, enjoyed reading the thread. Have you cooked on it yet?

Comment

• Henrik
        Henrik commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, just a few trial runs. Then came the fire ban, so I'm still waiting for the big one. Will let you know.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here