Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber handle weld came loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Man
    replied
    I’d just use a bolt. Put the nut on the outside if it looks like it’d be in the way of the grate. I’m sure the bolt head won’t be big enough to interfere with the grate.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    Jb weld if you don't have the real thing and don't want to drill a hole.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    SS pop rivet put in from the inside shouldn't interfere with the grate
    Last edited by ofelles; February 9, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hulagn1971
    started a topic Weber handle weld came loose

Weber handle weld came loose

Looking for a simple way to fix this. Pulled the handle to move the kettle and the weld came loose. Was thinking a small bolt but might interfere with my grate. Suggestions?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0209201359_HDR.jpg
Views:	1319
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	801321

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here