Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My aspirations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My aspirations

Hopefully this link works for you.

Everytime I aspire for something, I get divorced. Now I just perspire.

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      No you perspire because its 110* in the shade everyday in Texas of late.

Go for it!

Comment

I dug a hole in the yard like that, I'd be in the bottom of it....

Comment

• AverageJoe
        AverageJoe commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here

Check out this video of this same guy grilling an Ostrich!

Comment

The bricks and cement were kinda unnecessary. We used to do "earth roasts" similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9kbcjjX8U except with big beef roasts every summer. The central NC red clay made a great oven...

Comment

I like this guy having his tattoos removed when he became a father just below the bbq one.....

Comment

Again with the filing cabinets. The fourth post down references building a smoker out of a filing cabinet!

Comment

Armenians use pits like that to bake their lavash (bread).

Comment

That is a really cool pit.

Comment

That's crazy! I think I'll use a UDS, PBC or WSM if I want to hang some meat. Question - what happens when you lose a side of beef to the bottom of the pit with this guys rig?

Comment

• Beefchop
                    Beefchop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bet the guy in the video would stop smiling then. lol.

That’s pretty cool! The geo in me is happy he was in an area where the soils weren’t loose. Digging a pit like that in the wrong material could cave and be your grave.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here