Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor smoker patio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor smoker patio

Click image for larger version

Name:	E0E600E1-7E05-47CC-A9E0-A2018C8CFD59.jpeg
Views:	427
Size:	284.9 KB
ID:	710253Click image for larger version

Name:	A57911B6-62E4-4FA2-B2D8-0CFD119F4AB6.jpeg
Views:	420
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	710252 Paver patio is done. Waiting for paver set to cure then can move smokers off the deck and onto the patio.

That looks very nice! And safer for a stray ember. Enjoy?

Comment

Looks very good. That will sure give you enough space for your next smoker or grill.

Comment

• Keiferr
        Keiferr commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be putting my large BGE and COS and prep/storage table on it for starts.

Cool area, Nice Job, Brother!
      My landlord said it was okay if I make a paver area, so I'm in th plannin stage...

Comment

• Keiferr
        Keiferr commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope your digging goes better than mine did. My yard is all clay. Ugh!

I like it,,,
      I helped a buddy of mine move an Assassin ( freakin’ heavy) smoker from his deck to his Smokin’ patio
      Gotta say " A smokin’ good move " !!!

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Looks like a nice place for your smoker.

Comment

Can't wait for pics with it all set up.

Comment

Well, it looks like you are all decked out now - great job.

Comment

Looks good.
                I did a pad for my BBQ's two weeks ago but with patio stones, didn't have the patience or skill to do pavers.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool, I'd like to see what ya made, Brother! Still lookin at ideas...

• smokin fool
                  smokin fool commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its nothing special 12 16x 24 patio stones, dug down 3 inches and put down an inch of screenings to level then 2 rows of 6.
                  Like the OP I wanted to get BBQ and smoker off the main patio so people could sit again.
                  Posted a pic on another thread few weeks ago, will take another and post tomorrow if OP doesn't mind.

• Bkhuna
                  Bkhuna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My only problem is the torrential, almost daily rain we get several months of the year. If I moved my grills and smoker out of the patio, I wouldn't be able to use them much. I really need a covered cook shack connected to the patio by a covered path.

Nice!

Comment

That’s pretty sweet, excellent job!!

Comment

Here’s what I did
                    Now I think I should have put down another at least 2 maybe 4 stones because I’d like to toss a Weber kettle on there too at some point
                    It never ends
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Keiferr
                      Keiferr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks great!

• smokin fool
                      smokin fool commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks, it does the job but I've decided going to get at least 2 more patio stones and stretch it out more and hopefully cover some of the dawgs pee burns on the lawn.
                      Off on holidays in 2 weeks will do it then....plus less grass to cut....bonus

Click image for larger version

Name:	45BFB113-3CCF-4B49-8FD6-6891CA32967F.jpeg
Views:	401
Size:	264.1 KB
ID:	711198 All set thanks to a strong neighbor. Now, what to smoke? Looks like I have some room to give in to a little MCS. Hmmm.

Comment

• klflowers
                      klflowers commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Uh oh

• smokin fool
                      smokin fool commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice set up, lots of room to move around, me likey.
                      Room for a little MSC, and a really big cooler too

Looks mighty fine.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here