Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of keeping my smoker in my Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of keeping my smoker in my Garage

Hello All,
    So I was tired of keeping my Lang Smoker in my garage and having to wheel out the heavy thing every weekend so I decided to build an impromptu BBQ Shed. Check it out
    Attached Files

Is that Ondura on the roof?

Comment

Wow, that’ll work. Right in the middle of the lawn too.

Comment

Nice! A garage wall mount fan and some LED lights plugged into an outdoor socket and you are set!

Comment

Yeah, I can see how that ones a pain to move.
        Nice set up, the members here will have it dressed up for you in no time.

Comment

Nice work and cook area.

Comment

I was going to respond that you need to move your cooker out of the garage, build an enclosure out of 2x and plywood, put some corrugated panels over the roof and a gravel floor; but it appears you beat me to the punch !! Nice work, now get some paint on that sucker !!!

Comment

• Oak Smoke
              Oak Smoke commented
              Editing a comment
              A friends grandfather used to tell us, "every thing from the wife to the fence looks better with a little paint on um".

• gdsim1
              gdsim1 commented
              Editing a comment
              STAIN.

We don’t paint wood gentlemen. 😂😂😂

Very nice cooking area that is for sure. Well done

Comment

You are good to cook rain, snow or shine!

Comment

Now all you need is an Adirondack chair so you can sit there, stare at the flames and sip your bourbon in peace. Nicely done!

Comment

Nicely done. Does the roof reach over the houses roof for the rain to drain into the gutter?

Comment

• Bobby Q's
                    Bobby Q's commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes it does. It overhangs about a foot so the rain drops right in the gutter

• Steve B
                    Steve B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That was a really smart idea. Most people wouldn't think of that.

Great job and problem solved.

Comment

That looks like it will work real nice.

Comment

Very nice. Nothing like having your own area to que in. Now all you need is a stool to sit on.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here