Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new outdoor kitchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new outdoor kitchen

Some of my new found friends here have been leaving "subtitle hints" that I should start posting pictures. Here is my first effort. This is the pile of cabinets and granite that we just took out of our kitchen. After some serious work they will become my new outdoor kitchen. Right now the indoor kitchen is just new drywall. Our cooking is down to my 2 grills and a microwave. Could be a lot worse! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0043.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	637696Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0042.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	637697

Nice! This is gonna be awesome. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the project. Keep us posted!

Comment

2 grills and a microwave for cooking? That sounds like mancave heaven to me!

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        You get a haircut??

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did.

Are there other methods to cook? other than grill/smoker and microwave?

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
        ComfortablyNumb commented
        Editing a comment
        Sidewalk, but only in the summer.

I have to admit you are the first I've known to rip out granite countertops. Are you replacing with Formica?

Comment

• Oak Smoke
        Oak Smoke commented
        Editing a comment
        No, we're going back with different granite. We bought the house a year ago. The kitchen layout was strange. We were able to get the house for a price that let us make some changes.

Can't wait! I moved this to our Home-built, Refurbs, and Outdoor Kitchens channel.

Comment

Keep us posted.

Comment

• Oak Smoke
          Oak Smoke commented
          Editing a comment
          Will do.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here