Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pumpkin grill..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pumpkin grill..

I'm seeing in a few places where people are using pumpkins to grill.. Has anyone tried that? I wonder how much can the pumpkin take.. I snagged a few pics offline and if there's a problem I'm more than happy to take off but looks like a fun novelty act.. Some very genius brains out here in the world.. (most pics from a guy Dave Erhman that built but I've seen quite a few)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Timcee; November 1, 2018, 01:16 AM.

Ha! I thought this was going to be like the watermelon grill people make using fruits and stuff. Surprised to see functionality.

David Parrish , can you get a SnS for this?

Comment

Cool. The warranty is crap though.

Comment

Now seriously - you can only use it once - but does it do really cool flavor infusions? THAT would be awesome, don't ya' think? Especially paired right - like original Doritos with fresh avocado's in the skin as a dip!

Comment

• Timcee
          Timcee commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoke with the guy who made it and he said that everyone said that it was the best salsa they ever had but he couldn't tell if the pumpkin had infused any flavor..

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here