Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the submariners among us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the submariners among us

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1537833426052.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	570506

Is it nuclear powered? 🤔

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think so 'cause nuclear is hot and fast.

• Polarbear777
      Polarbear777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought most submarines like to stay "low and slow".

Now that is too cool!!! I'm trying to tell if it's a 594 or 637. Did you do that yourself?

Comment

• Keiferr
      Keiferr commented
      Editing a comment
      Stolen from fakebook

That is awesome! Yours?

Comment

• Keiferr
      Keiferr commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. I’m an Air Force guy . Stolen from fakebook

One of my old shipmates had one built for comps, I'll see if I can find it and post a picture.

Comment

Found it.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Keiferr
        Keiferr commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! I love the Modern Boarfare!

• jecucolo
        jecucolo commented
        Editing a comment
        That one looks nuclear!

Another pic going down the road.
      Attached Files

Comment

OMG - those are TOO cool. Quals must still be an ordeal. Gotta design BBQ "dolphins".

Comment

• Gunderich_1
          Gunderich_1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Total opposite on what we used to do on the boats. We tried to prevent smoke and he's trying to create it, lol.... And can you imagine trying to do dolphins as a smoker? Wow!!!

Damn cool!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here