Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Dunno if this is gonna Run Again or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    exactly, that beast has zero value other than the grill parts... 1k at best I'm thinking. That's the problem when you custom make things out of things of value. The thing of value is no longer valuable and the thing you made doesn't fit in the world of normal value for comparison.

• Mudkat
    replied
    I like the dump truck smoker in the back. That might be worth the 12K!

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Life - just wasn't it? Ain't easy to keep it goin' that way no more... point is, I think those that live best do.

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Life - just wasn't it? Ain't easy to keep it goin' that way no more... point is, I think those that live best do.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Cool smoker, but lookin at it almost makes me cry....
    First vehicle I ever owned was a '50 Chebbie 3100 5-window, when I was 14....it was 'hopped up': had a '62 235 in it, instead of th stock 216 'Babbitt Beater'...
    I paid th princely sum of $200, Murrican...*

*at ¢5 a bale, throwin hay, reckon how long did that take to pay off???

#indenturedservitude lol!

Life usedta be purty simple.
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 25, 2018, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    I am STILL LAUGHING!

• RonB
    replied
    So how many miles per log is it supposed to get??
    Last edited by RonB; August 25, 2018, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    $12,000 seems more in line with one tat is restored and can pass inspection.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Here's the link:

Notice his choices for fuel were gas, diesel, & other. He couldn't list stick burner...

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    JGo37 No idea really. Might be worth 12K if it was refinished and shiny all over. Does that ferris wheel carousel get accessed through the driver door?

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    Where's your price point to bring this home? I can let him know...

• HawkerXP
    replied
    I think it would fail inspection. Window tint is too dark.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    That's really cool, but not $12K cool.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    started a topic I Dunno if this is gonna Run Again or Not?

I Dunno if this is gonna Run Again or Not?

But at the price this fella wants for this '49, it should : $ 12,000.00. I wonder if it needs annual registration?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	554678
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	554679Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 3.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	554680

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here