Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Dunno if this is gonna Run Again or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Dunno if this is gonna Run Again or Not?

But at the price this fella wants for this '49, it should : $ 12,000.00. I wonder if it needs annual registration?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	554678
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 2.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	554679Click image for larger version

Name:	Smoker Truck 3.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	69.1 KB
ID:	554680

That's really cool, but not $12K cool.

Comment

I think it would fail inspection. Window tint is too dark.

Comment

$12,000 seems more in line with one tat is restored and can pass inspection.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        exactly, that beast has zero value other than the grill parts... 1k at best I'm thinking. That's the problem when you custom make things out of things of value. The thing of value is no longer valuable and the thing you made doesn't fit in the world of normal value for comparison.

So how many miles per log is it supposed to get??
      Last edited by RonB; August 25, 2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am STILL LAUGHING!

Cool smoker, but lookin at it almost makes me cry....
      First vehicle I ever owned was a '50 Chebbie 3100 5-window, when I was 14....it was 'hopped up': had a '62 235 in it, instead of th stock 216 'Babbitt Beater'...
      I paid th princely sum of $200, Murrican...*

*at ¢5 a bale, throwin hay, reckon how long did that take to pay off???

#indenturedservitude lol!

Life usedta be purty simple.
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 25, 2018, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        Life - just wasn't it? Ain't easy to keep it goin' that way no more... point is, I think those that live best do.

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        Life - just wasn't it? Ain't easy to keep it goin' that way no more... point is, I think those that live best do.

I like the dump truck smoker in the back. That might be worth the 12K!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here