Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Grown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Grown

Hi everyone. Looks like a neat space. I have the need to to seal my make and break components for traveling. I’d like some feedback on what best to use. Both to seal plenum parts and a main gasket for the box. Thanks

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here!
      Ain't got no idee on Make n Break, but much smarter folks will be along, directly, I'd reckon!

Comment

I’m not one of those smarter people but welcome any way

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Maybe you could provide more details. I don't know what you mean by make and break. I know what a plenum is in a building but not sure how that applies to your cooker? What material are you sealing and what are you protecting it from?

Comment

You joined 2 years ago and are just now saying hi? Well, Hi.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Suratp from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation. As for your question a picture would be most helpful, at least the make and model of smoker. Then others can help answer. I use a KBQ, so the box doesn't get sealed and there aren't any plenum parts. And for bonus, it travels easily, one fellow can pick it up and put it in the back of pickup truck with no worries.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here