Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Made Brick Smoker / Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a true work of art. As a Pitmaster, you should be proud of yourself. I really look forward to seeing your cooks out of this.

Comment

Thank You Spinaker. I look forward to making people happy eating great food and look forward to putting this beaut to work!

Comment

Dude! That is awesome! Two thumbs way up!!

Comment

Great looking pit!

Comment

Is that an Englebrecht grill setup that you built around?

Comment

JWB, You have a good eye! Yes it is. I did remove the base and bolted the legs to angle iron embedded into the cinder block skeleton under the brick. Englebrecht is beautiful to look at, easy to work with and working on three years of unfailing service.

Comment

This is a gorgeous pit. Very nicely done.

Comment

Thank you Spinaker. It was some work and a learning experience. I think it will last a long time!

Comment

Just a block party waiting to happen! Can't wait to see some cooks in action!

Comment

Ennabe posted his Brick/Masonry Smoker back in 2017. We are about to move to a farm in Tennessee with half timber and half the timber is dead ash trees from borers. I am going to have lots of sticks for a stick smoker. Also we have more rocks than one can imagine. So masonry would be very practical. Has anyone else done a masonry smoker in their backyard?

Comment

Do you still have plans for this?

Comment

Bravo! If I had the room to have one of these pits I would. Of course, I would need to go down to the local Home Depot and hire some "workers" to do it because my back can't handle heavy lifting.

The addition of the Santa Maria grate is the pièce de résistance.

Comment

steina81 That is going to be an awesome opportunity! We would love to see your handy work once you get going on it.

I did help build one in the past for a friend. What questions did you have. Not sure I can answer all of them, but I did learn a thing or two.

Comment

Awesome rig!!

Comment

I would love the plans!
                                Dave

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here