Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEC Patio II Refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Jon...Great job, Great story..Awesome!!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx TM

Sweeeeet!

Comment

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      You've been playing way t much candy crush bro! DWCowles

• DWCowles
      DWCowles commented
      Editing a comment
      Me don’t play Candy Crush

• Jon Solberg
      Jon Solberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastee!

Jon Solberg, I don't Know How I Missed This Post Before❓ That Look's Like a Great Grill, Jon❗️
    🍷🍷 It Appears to have Aged 🍷 Like a Bottle of Fine Wine‼️ 🍷🍷
    Do You Do Grill Cleaning For Friends❓❓ PLEASE‼️ 🤗😇🤗
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Great restoration. Nice to see an old guy come back to life.

Comment

Great work Jon! What a great project.

I cooked on one of these a while back. I was not ready for the heat. I threw 12 burgers on the grill, and I made about 12 hockey pucks that night. LOL. I am talking crack your teeth hockey pucks. Worst cook I had done since my pre-AR days.

Comment

• Jon Solberg
          Jon Solberg commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s a new way to cook is all that m sayin.

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah! I love these. I wish I had one. When I first used one, I was just used to cooking on one. She got a little away from me. 100% operator error. I am never against something new to cook on. It would be a blast to cook on. I look forward to seeing your cooks on this beauty. Jon Solberg

Make sure those grates are placed in the proper orientation... The bars have a U-shaped profile that were designed to catch drippings then vaporize them back into the meat above. The "open" side of the U-shaped bars should face up. (In your "before" pics it looks like the grates are in there facing down, solid side up.) And each bar should have a hole at the end which was meant to be placed at the back of the grill box.

Had one of these workhorse beauties for nearly 20 years that went through one major restoration. HOT is right! A steak lovers dream. Your pics take me back! Great job on the refurb.

Comment

It looks new now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here