Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any fuel oil tank smoker designs out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean your grates. The only flavor they will give is burnt debris and rancid oils.
    Are you using the internal meat probe? What was the meat temp after 13 hrs?
    Are you using our recipe and techniques for brisket?
    Occasionally pellet smoker controllers can be off. You need an additional digital oven thermometer to test this. Since you're getting serious about Q, you should have at least one in your tool box anyway. Check our Thermometer Reviews to find one in your price range.

Comment

Comment

Trying to figure out my pic posting probs lol....sideways again!

Comment

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          Edit the photo ever so slightly to embed the photo orientation correctly. I have to do this with my iPhone pics to avoid goofy sideways and upside down photos.

• Juddlight
          Juddlight commented
          Editing a comment
          The only way i can put them on here is right from the camera and i dont see how to edit...am i missing something?

• MBMorgan
          MBMorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends on your camera. The iPhone has a built in photo editing app that I use.

Woops lol

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Just turn your camera sideways so that it will be right side up when you post...

Up my way I saw a guy on Craigslist making a triple!! Not finished. Just put in south jersey on that site and a few will pop up for ya to browse

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here