Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Blackstone Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent Blackstone Customer Service

I bought a 36” Blackstone griddle on mid-July, 2018, during an Amazon sale, and it arrived with a bent front and rear panel, right in front of the igniter button. The unit appeared well packed, and I presume the damage was done by rough handling during shipment. I initially had trouble contacting the company by phone, so I left an email. They had evidently sold out of the units for the $209 (!) promotion price. It took several weeks, but Blackstone did send some replacement parts, though not the replacements for the front and rear bent panels, as those weren’t available. Instead, they sent, at their expense a complete, brand new 36” Blackstone griddle. They went far beyond any expectation I might have had about customer satisfaction. I can understand why they sold out: Blackstone griddles are wonderful cooking tools, and I love mine. I was out of the country for quite some time after I received the new Blackstone, and didn’t have a chance to explain their over-the-top excellent customer service. This explanation is tardy, but Blackstone deserves kudos for its customer relations along with my apologies for not posting information about their kindness sooner.

Very nice!

Comment

Nice to know
      Thanks
      Happy Griddling to you.

Comment

Great to hear they took care of you. Thank you for letting us know, as well.

Now get some steak samies going on that beast!

Comment

A great griddle and great customer service, what else can you ask for??

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here