Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Littlegriddle grill top to add to gas grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Littlegriddle grill top to add to gas grill

Looking for real world information about using the Littlegriddle grill top add-on for a gas grill. It will fit my grill and seems to have a good solution to collect grease. Any other suggestions to add a grill top to my grill will be greatly appreciated. Do not have room for a stand alone griddle so need to utilize my gas grill as a griddle when needed.

Steelmade USA has an option:

What's Cool Bring your joy of flat top cooking to the Great Outdoors with this special version of the Flat Top designed specifically for outdoor propane and charcoal grills. Inheriting many of the best design features from the original indoor Flat Top, this version comes in a more grill friendly 16-1/8" deep x 23-7/8"

I know folks on here have both solutions, so maybe someone can chime in on both to help you out.

Comment

• lovetogrill
      lovetogrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Really liked the Steelmade but the grease trap that hangs under the top will not fit my grill. The griddle top fits but the grease trap is too long and will not fit. So I am still looking around.

• lovetogrill
      lovetogrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Called Steelmade about the grease trap and they said the had shortened it to 24 inches in order to fit more grills so it will now fit my grill. I am getting ready to order and wanted to say thank you for your recommendation.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here