Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunsaker Flat top for the WSCGC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    It's a Texas thing Kathryn

• fzxdoc
    commented on 's reply
    You guys are such tempters, Unclebob and lonnie mac .

K.

• lonnie mac
    commented on 's reply
    With a whiff of smoke too!

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    You know you want it girl, step up, it's you!!

Difference? With the charcoal you can place the fire however you want it; one side, even across, hole in the middle, high heat in the middle..............the possibilities!!!

• fzxdoc
    replied
    You're killin' me, lonnie mac ! Just when I got the Steelmade griddle situation perfected for my gasser, you come up with this. I wonder if there's a difference between griddling over gas vs. griddling over charcoal. Anybody want to step in here?

My wallet pocket is having sharp pains over this WSCGC Hunsaker Griddle. If I had a pocket back there, that is.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• cgrover60
    replied
    Dang lonnie mac. You're making drool over a WSCGC again. Looks a great add.

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    replied
    Looks good! We'll be testing this soon.

Leave a comment:

• Razor
    replied
    I got one for my 18.5” WSM in a kit with the hanger. Wish I would have asked to get the 22.5” for my Performer.

Leave a comment:

• lonnie mac
    started a topic Hunsaker Flat top for the WSCGC!

Hunsaker Flat top for the WSCGC!

Dang dang fantastic!

https://www.hunsakersmokers.com/coll...QdR09tKTLK0k7k

Best 45 bucks I have spent in a long time.

Most know some years ago I ordered the Camp Chef flat top from Wally world. Customary to Walmart, they screwed up my order and sent me two. Yes two whole Camp Chef flat tops in 4 boxes. They refused to take the one back so I donated it to my local VFW. Well several months ago, my oldest came in from Cali and took my last one. It was no wonder. I had it pushed up against my fence with a pile of logs on top of it.

It was not really my bag.

But I do miss having a good little flattop from time to time. This Hunsaker is EXCELLENT! Something I can use and keep clean out of this East Texas rust.

A little HEB Wagyu Skirt Steak. Dang delish!

WSCGC usage, 1/2 chimney lit with the grate on the lower position. Bottom vent wide open, top vent cracked and this thing ran right at 375 ish in the center.

Note: The skirts were seared in my usual fashion cave man style straight on the coals. Then I assembled the flattop to finish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2901.JPG
Views:	222
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	893423

Name:	IMG_3074.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	893424

Name:	IMG_9905.JPG
Views:	170
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	893425

Name:	IMG_1474.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	893426

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis