Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone 2020

Here's a short video of most of the 2020 lineup:

I'm disappointed there's no updated pizza oven. On the other hand that 17" portable unit with the side burner looks great for camping.

Comment

I just got my Pro Series last week and am loving it. These things seemed to be hard to find. It's been working great.

Comment

• Driverdan
        Driverdan commented
        Editing a comment
        Picking up my 36 with the lid tomorrow. I've been on the fence over Blackstone or Camp Chef, or going the circular Cuisinart way. Just pulled the trigger!

Does anyone know what the differences are between the various 36” griddle stations are that sold at different retailers? Blackstone has it listed for 329 on their site. Dicks Sporting Goods here in town has it for 299 regular price and Walmart is showing one on clearance for 189 with a regular price of 247. Descriptions all have the same verbiage. Any insight is appreciated.

Blackstone Griddles are crafted to high standards of both function and portability. Griddle cooking with Blackstone Griddles will open the door to numerous possibilities in your outdoor cooking experience. Blackstone 36″ Griddle is a perfect fit for fast and consistent griddle results.

Comment

• stratfordwill
        stratfordwill commented
        Editing a comment
        That is the old model I believe. Retail on the Blackstone site, lousy discount on Dick's, and marked down from the old regular price at Walmart. (Walmart in Chelan, WA not too far from me has it marked down to $119). I really should go get that one.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here