Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new to griddle grilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to griddle grilling

Looking to start griddle grilling on my Weber Genesis LP.
    Have looked at all the following online:
    Little Griddle
    Griddlemaster
    Steelmade
    Baking Steel
    and last but not least, Lodge griddle plate.

Any recommendations from anyone who’s used any of them would be appreciated.

thanks, Hammo

I have a griddle master and I like it. I cut some slits in it for grease to drain (between burners of the grill).

Comment

You’d probably be happy with any of the choices you mentioned. That said, I’ve been very pleased with the Baking Steel griddle on my EP-330:

Click image for larger version

Name:	05D90C2F-4202-467C-B2FF-036D3128448C.jpeg
Views:	284
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	823860

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Always have admired yer griddle, Mike! They look to be a superb quality hunka CI, with great design features, in my eyes...
        I've looked at their lineup many times, actually kinda amazed I haven't caved an bought one, or several already!
        Be safe an well, Brother!

Hammo Sorry, I ain't no kinda help, all I gots is some cast iron griddles in various sizes/shapes/configurations, an a Blackstone 36"
      Now, cookin on a griddle, I might could tell ya a thang er two, bout.

LMK, when ya git there, Brother...

BTW, was 'away on assignment', so:
      Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 31, 2020, 10:15 PM. Reason: Ficksed my tipoes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here