Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone Griddle Purchase (MCS Strikes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone Griddle Purchase (MCS Strikes)

I recently got the go ahead from my company to have a cookout this Spring at work! I was planning on setting up my 22" Weber kettle and my PBC. But I felt like I was going to need more space. I thought a griddle would be a nice addition so I started researching. (I love to research!) I decided I was going to pick up a Blackstone griddle but wasn't sure of the size. I wanted to be sure that it would have enough space for now and in the future. But I also wanted to ensure that it was going to be portable enough for my needs. So I walk into Wally World to check out the pre-assembled griddles when I run into the 28" Blackstone on clearance for $110. Needless to say, I snapped it up. Can't wait to get home tonight and assemble then season it!

Congrats on the new cooker. Your gonna love cooking on that puppy.

Comment

You are going to love it. At least our family does ours. Congratulations.

Comment

"I love to research!" you've been here long enogh to know what all that research leads to don't ya? Spending more money. Just wanted to warn you.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          truth

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, always good when you want something and discover it's on sale!

Comment

I touched one at Tractor Supply Today..."oooooh Blackstone." They sure had a ton of crap on that thing.

Comment

That's a great find.... congrats!

Comment

It was obviously waiting there just for you. Congrats on the find, and enjoy cooking the heck out of it.

Kathryn

Comment

Oh man you are gonna love that thing. I love mine.

congradulations

Comment

Dude, great deal and you have one fun grill on your hands now!

Comment

Those are great griddles. You may need another one to keep it company.

Comment

Assembled, seasoned, and first cook in the books. I can already tell that I am going to love this thing! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200222_173619.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	806856Click image for larger version

Name:	20200223_085625.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	806857Click image for larger version

Name:	20200223_092133.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	806858

Comment

And I thought I got a helluva deal at $179 for my 28” Blackstone I purchased a few weeks ago. Congratulations. I don’t feel so Helluva now 😐

Comment

• Brewmaster
                              Brewmaster commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Me either, I got mine for the same as you but it is one hell of a griddle, burgers are awsome

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here