Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good tips to level a griddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlazar
    commented on 's reply
    +1

• FireMan
    replied
    I am musing it over whether it’s a dumb question or not. I’ll get back to you, maybe, maybe not. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Personally I'd shoot for neutral. Use your spatula or scraper to direct items/grease where you want it, not gravity. That said, my Blackstone leans slightly towards the rear where it is currently sitting. So when I put oil on the griddle I have to get it with the spatula and spread it about a bit to keep it from running for the grease trap, which I can live with. Leaning forward would be worse, everything would be pooling at the front edge.
    Last edited by ComfortablyNumb; February 9, 2020, 11:21 AM. Reason: Add a word so it makes sense, well as much as I am able to make sense

Leave a comment:

• Twisted Martini
    started a topic Any good tips to level a griddle?

Any good tips to level a griddle?

This may be a dumb question, but i am looking for tips on how to properly level a 24 in 2 burner blackstone griddle. Should i set it up to be neutral, lean towards the back or front? Its not a big deal until you try scrambled eggs and they run right for the grease trap in the back! Currently sitting on a stainless steel table.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo