Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud new owner of a Blackstone 28” Griddle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud new owner of a Blackstone 28” Griddle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	928E38CE-40D8-40B6-A428-E0B20F99BD9A.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	794979 So I’m in Lafayette, La visiting to welcome the birth of our newest granddaughter, Amelia Claire, born yesterday morning. Also welcomed into the family yesterday afternoon is a Blackstone 28” Griddle. I picked it up at Stein’s for $179.99. When I get back to Florida this weekend I’ll have something to do while Miss Terri stays behind to help out Amelia and Mama. I would like to share both with you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1949BAC6-A4D4-4C14-88A1-1950817B18CA.jpeg
Views:	216
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	794978

Congrats on both. I'm sure they will bring joy to your life. One with pride and happiness, the other with a smiling tummy.

Comment

Congrats. Grandchildren bring out feelings I didn't expect - when I held each of them after they were born, the feeling was indescribable. As it was when I got my 3 burner camp stove with griddle

Comment

Congratulations on both!

Comment

Congrats! Definitely a week to remember.

Comment

Nice! I got one recently, haven't cooked in the house since. Well, a couple of times, it was so cold that the propane wouldn't work so I had to use the old CI. Hopefully that shouldn't be a problem for you, although I heard it cold enough to be raining iguanas. Mrs. CN will be in Florida next week visiting her mum in Boynton. Congrats on the other addition, train her right and she can cook for you someday!

Comment

• Willard
              Willard commented
              Editing a comment
              CN, thanks. I hope Mrs. CN enjoys her Fla trip. I’ve never been to Boynton. I’m sure it’s nice way down South.

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              Willard I wouldn't know, she was born and raised there. Before we got married 40 years ago I told my bride that I didn't like heat and humidity, so don't ever expect me to go to Florida. She married me anyway, and I've kept my word.

Congrats! I'm sure you are excited about the new arrival. Probably excited about the new grandchild too.

Comment

• Willard
              Willard commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol 😂.

Congrats!!

Comment

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              FYI - I went back to this post this afternoon. Since it put a smile on my face early in the morning I figured I needed to smile again. My wife says my frowning cases wrinkles and by smiling more often I can balance them out.

• ComfortablyNumb
              ComfortablyNumb commented
              Editing a comment
              tbob4 My wife is always telling me to smile, to which I reply, "I am smiling."

Congratulations on both but especially for the beautiful granddaughter. Now make sure her first pancakes are cooked on the new griddle since they share close birthdays.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here