Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sister gave me an Evo Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister gave me an Evo Grill

I can't wait to get it back home and get it cleaned up. I'm still at my cabin for another week but I don't want to bother getting it seasoned until I'm back home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190728_132751.jpg
Views:	728
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	722077

Nice !!!

Comment

good sisiter!

Comment

Congrats. Your sister is a keeper.

Comment

Very cool, I cain't wait to see what all kinda Great Foods this will produce, in yer more than capable hands!

Comment

Wow wish we all had a sister like yours. Let us see what that thing can do when you get home.

Comment

My sister just gives me the blues. Care to trade?

Comment

That cooker is about to bring you more fun,

Comment

I just threatened to trade my sister in if she doesn’t top this! 😂😂😂

Comment

I will have to tell my sister she needs to continue this new tradition! Congrats and enjoy!

Comment

With this addition it has me really wanting a new gas grill. I'm sporting a Primo XL for my smoker and grilling, I have every size of kettle also for charcoal grilling, and now a nice flat top. That makes my 2 burner Weber Spirit seem like the natural target for my MCS.

Comment

Man, I need to find me a sister.

Comment

Is she married?

Comment

• gdsim1
                            gdsim1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            😂😂😂 Only seems fair Attjack - she gives you a grill, you give her a husband! 😂😂😂

• Attjack
                            Attjack commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Haha, yeah she's married and lives on an 85 acre ranch where she raises pork, lambs, turkeys, chickens, etc. That's where I buy a lot of my pork and hopefully lamb next year. I'm hoping cattle are in her future too.

Cook something up on that baby and post it dude!

Comment

• Attjack
                            Attjack commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You know me, I'm going to be cooking a lot of stuff and posting it

Wow congrats on that score! What a peach of a Sis you have.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here