Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had to do it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had to do it

Been looking at this one since it came out. The platinum award put me over the top. Had a 36” and replaced it this weekend.
    Attached Files

Congrats.

Comment

Nothin’ better than cookin’ outside

Comment

Sweet and congratulations. Keep us posted as you use it as I’ve been seriously considering getting one too.

Comment

• logchief
          logchief commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 I was looking at those the other day too, would love to see some cooks on it

I will be happy to post pics. Initial review is positive, but keep in mind I am a huge Blackstone fan. No doubt Camp Chef is also great. However, I just like the stone....With that said the assembly was great and it was packaged perfectly and for the price very well built. Did the initial seasoning with flack seed oil. First cook was cabbage, smoked sausage, onions and zucchini. Nothing to write home about so I did not take any photos. The meal turned our great and so far so good.

I plan on using the deep fryer this weekend and will post more photos soon. For the money, it is hard to beat.

Comment

Enjoy!

Comment

Congrats! You're going to have so much fun cooking on that new toy.

Kathryn

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Even the SWMBO, who refuses to let me buy another cooker, likes that rig. Show us some results from your cooks !!!

Comment

• JimLinebarger
                  JimLinebarger commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Troutman Does she show signs of weakness?

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not really, plus I'm spending $$ on another hobby so priorities. Gotta deal your hand wisely.

Congrats, she’s a beauty!

Comment

I will be curious too hear how that fryer actually works. I hope it works well!

Comment

• DavidNorcross
                    DavidNorcross commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Going to break it in this weekend with a batch of fried chicken.

Sweet looking cookin' matchine there!

Comment

Damn, I want one of those!

Comment

Wow that is sweet. If it cooks half as good as it looks you are going to love it!!

Comment

Yeah buddy! Fire it up.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here