Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS can be contagious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Oh absolutely! RonB

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Rickie, Jordan, an Graham were th Stars; I was jus th photographer...

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Wait a minimum. Who who on this pecking order? Rockie the KC blue avatar persons? Bonsey? Are we all at the same location?

+1 on the props for the SWMBO Queens of Father’s Day.
    Rickie you’ll be a pro in no time at all. Congratulations 🎉

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    I’d eat that!

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Browns looked ready for the large pat of butter and high heat. That’s just me. 😃🤔

• smokin fool
    replied
    Great looking cooking, you pupil seems to be a quick learner.
    There was one of these flattops for sale in the dent and bang section of Canadian Tire.
    $500 unit on sale for $100, a return because it was missing parts including leg supports.
    I passed now I'm kicking myself, then again I don't have a break press sitting around to fashion metal parts.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    I’m thinking old Bones had a lot of culinary influence over Ricky. Keep up the good work, both of you

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    My thoughts exactly.

• Uncle Bob
    replied
    The meats all look terrific, but I gotta say, those hash browns live up to their name as they should...…….I hate hash beige potatoes.
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; June 22, 2019, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I'm thinkin' he had a very good teacher...

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like a nice Spinaker snack.

• fzxdoc
    replied
    There's nothing more fun than playing with a new toy, learning new techniques. Sounds like it was the perfect Father's Day gift for Rickie . Thanks for the writeup, Mr. Bones . That platter of food looks delicious.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• AverageJoe
    replied
    Outstanding. Indeed MCS is contagious. Been eying a 22" kettle. May get it in July since the wife is going to be gone for a few weeks for work stuff

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Now that’s a platter! Yessir, fer one.

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    Oh my word!!!!👍🏻👍🏻🙄

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here