Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wood burning 40" hibachi,plancha,chapa cooktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wood burning 40" hibachi,plancha,chapa cooktop

Just happened across this on another site. Don't know anything. I guess he just started making these. Interesting he's out of Florida. Wood burning 40" hibachi,plancha,chapa cooktop
    He says "Due to my obsession with different styles of cookers and foods I started to design bbq grills in my free time. I am a contractor with 2 children so free time is minimal. After a couple of years of design and hard work I was able to manufacture a prototype. The "Sterling 40" by Hancock Grills. It is a wood burning 40" square hibachi or chapa flat top griddle. It has the ability to cook an assortment of foods at one time for up to 200 people. You can also heat one side of the grill for smaller cooks. It doubles as a fire pit and or table. It is truly a piece of art. I have accessories and a ring of fire insert (propane) coming soon to the website. I am currently taking preorders for the Sterling 40 and they will be available middle of August."

Check it out.

My first thought is "how cool is that!". My second thought is how much more my insurance would cost in the event some kid decides to lean on it !! Does it come with orange caution tape ??

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey I happen to like bubble wrap, it's very therapeutic thank you very much

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrapping yourself in it or popping it. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• JimLinebarger
      JimLinebarger commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't lean bubble wrap against a Weber either. Well, you can, but you don't want to.

Seems like a square version of an Arteflame.

Comment

Former customer...just sayin' .....

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        That there customer deserves every bit of what he got. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

It's a thing of beauty and price isn't too bad.. Like Steve B said.. Looks like the cousin of Arteflame. I do like the square idea being as though most utensils would work well with the shape.. The brands already out (Arteflame and others) are circular and I have an insert (Weber) and sometimes don't like working around the circle when it comes to cooking eggs, onions etc..
      Last edited by Timcee; June 21, 2019, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here