Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone 36” stainless griddle $279

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone 36” stainless griddle $279

Fathers Day came early this year thanks to a fantastic Memorial Day sale at Ace Hardware! 36” stainless steel Blackstone Griddle on sale for only $279 and it came with a free cover!

It wasn’t in the budget right now, but the wife agreed that this could be my Father’s Day present!

Set up was quick and easy. The stainless steel is beautiful. Going to season it tomorrow, and start cooking Thursday!
    Attached Files

Ooooh La La!!

Comment

Very nice, congrats!

Comment

Great purchase. You will love it.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day for sure.

Comment

Great lookin griddle, sweet deal!

Congratulations, yer gonna love this, I have a feelin!

Comment

I've been window shopping for one lately too, that's a beauty and a great deal, congrats!

Comment

Nice! I wanted the stainless steel cart....but it wasn’t to be. When I got mine the stainless steel model wasn’t available with the rear drain, and the front drains had a minor issue.

Comment

• Santamarina
                  Santamarina commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wasn’t sure which one Ace had...all their photos were of the old model. When they wheeled it out from the back I saw those beautiful words "rear grease" and I was very happy!

Congrats on the new rig! You will be happy with it.

Comment

Me too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_191657.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	683005

Comment

• Santamarina
                    Santamarina commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rod, it was your post the other day that turned me on to this sale. Thank you!

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Niiiiiice!

• Rod
                    Rod commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Santamarina Ya that was a great deal. Been eyeing one for about a year. Always glad to help spread the disease!

Wonderful!! I love my 'ol black one, but that stainless steel really gives it a nice pop!

Comment

Just did a thing! Sale price, stainless and free cover? I'm in

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here