Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

36" Blackstone sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36" Blackstone sale

My Ace Hardware has the all stainless 36" Blackstone griddle on sale for $279. It's the newer one with the rear grease trap. It also comes with a free soft cover. Not sure if it's a nation wide sale though.

Interestingly, the Blackstone website only shows the one with the front grease trap. Can't even find the one on sale at Ace even on Amazon.

https://acehardware.shoplocal.com/Ac...tionViewMode=1

I've also seen Blackstone 36 ads, on multiple sites, show both front, an back grease traps, on th same page, in their pics...
    Really, either one'll work jus fine...

Comment

Ours is showing a sale but it looks like the front drip version.

Comment

Front trap is the old style and rear is the new style. Might be on sale to get rid of them.

Comment

If anybody would like to obtain one of th original, now discontinued, way they usedta make em, front drainin griddle tops, with no fence in th way, up front, why, I'd be willin to entertain offers fer a cherry, well-seasoned one, in th neighbourhood of startin twice current MSRP, plus ship lol!

When alla th front drain ones finally seem to be sold out on line, well then; my askin price quadruples, to start...

Comment

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            ... 😎👍 ...

Unless the website is playing tricks on me, this sale is good at my local Ace here in Southern California! Looks like it might finally be time to pull the trigger!!!

Comment

The Ace photos in the ad show the old style front drip. I’ve been looking at the black rear drip, and was planning to get that one. For those who already have a Blackstone...if given an option would you rather have rear grease drip or stainless body?

Decided on the black model simply because it was $250 at my local Walmart and the stainless was $400. Now that the stainless (old model) is on sale for $280 it has me thinking...

Comment

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Rear, push crud right out off the back!

• Santamarina
              Santamarina commented
              Editing a comment
              Rod said his was the new rear drip model... hopefully my local Ace has that one too (and just an old pic on their website)...then I get read drain AND stainless!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here