Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the Cuisinart 360 Round Top Griddle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on the Cuisinart 360 Round Top Griddle?

I’ve been researching griddles for the past couple of months and recently read a couple of reviews about this one. It’s an interesting design and seems to get consistently good reviews. I was wondering if anyone here has bought one or has experience using this griddle. I’ve been leaning toward the Camp Chef 4 burner griddle but this one is less expensive and has a smaller footprint and I kind of like the round surface and drain trough. The 22 inch surface might be too small, though, but I don’t know. Thanks in advance.

They say that innovation comes in all shapes and sizes and the Cuisinart 360 Griddle Cooking Center immediately speaks to that as outlined in this hands-on AmazingRibs.com review. The 22” griddle sits atop a two burner system that transfers heat from two independently controlled burners to the griddle surface.

Comment

It's funny to me how I think to myself "no a griddle should be square, who wants a round griddle top", then I realize I've spent years flipping burgers & steaks on a round 22" kettle grate. I suppose it's one of those gotta kick the tires in real life to truly know. I'm in your boat though, I want a griddle but the options & sizes are not making it easy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cuisinart-360-griddle-cooking-center_0.jpg
Views:	2575
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	673679

Reminds me of the EVO.

Name:	fa45af0a3210209c500726cdccb3b098.jpg
Views:	2392
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	673680

Comment

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine. (Wayne Campbell voice)

• Attjack
          Attjack commented
          Editing a comment
          Spinaker I don't want to put and pressure on my sister so I haven't asked her about the Evo since she said she should give it to me. But it sure would be nice if she gives it to me this summer. Honestly I would never buy one new. But I sure would like one.

• ColonialDawg
          ColonialDawg commented
          Editing a comment
          If someone offered to give one to me, I would not hesitate to say yes. Those EVO’s are very nice!

Not a fan because it doesnt have a lip/edge on it. I cook a lot of hash style stuff on my drip'n'griddle and i like to be able to push it around. Im pretty sure 80% of it would end up in the trough on that design.

Comment

Thanks, Max. Your review is actually one of the ones I read. Thanks to you, I am having difficulty deciding.

Comment

Originally posted by grantgallagher View Post
            Not a fan because it doesnt have a lip/edge on it. I cook a lot of hash style stuff on my drip'n'griddle and i like to be able to push it around. Im pretty sure 80% of it would end up in the trough on that design.
            A pair of these works.

Name:	f5d050ac-7e3a-4040-9ed1-462e30034bf5_1.8f153eab6c51e604fe1a802635246dc1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg
Views:	2322
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	673740

Comment

• grantgallagher
              grantgallagher commented
              Editing a comment
              Trust me, even with those im losing, lol. Thats probably more a comment on me than anything else.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here