Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard cover for blackstone 36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard cover for blackstone 36

Any suggestions for a hard top griddle cover? No one including Blackstone has any

Blackstone does offer one, lemme hunt up a link fer ya...brb, brother

Found it here, but sez Out of Stock...

I went with this one, from Outdoor Life Products, couldn't be happier with th quality, fit, etc.

There's many others out there, look around, see what floats yer boat...

I'll gladly assist, if so desired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5296.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	552738

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, customtrim ,always a greatly motivational sales incentive!

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that front shelf part of the package? Because that's the part I like best!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      BBQRapper no brother, th shelf is a separate, but indispensable accessory...I love th Hail outta it, was it: hadda have it, even more so than th cover!!!

Just ordered mine this am from Amazon. 7am est 8-22-18

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Which cover did ya git, amigo?
      There's quite a variety out there, so jus curious...

BlackStone makes one. I have it and it works great. If I remember right I ordered it from Home Depot.

Comment

Did everybody at Blackstone decide to knock off for the rest of the year after Amazon Prime Day? Everything seems to be out of stock, and no response from customer service.

Comment

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      These have exploded onto the scene. I am guessing they are short on units. CS should still get back to you though...........

I got the blackstone one from the Canadian amazon site about a month ago, but it now says out of stock as well. As Mr. Bones said, there are plenty of aftermarket ones.

Comment

These hardcovers are awesome. And you don't have to worry about the griddle cooling down before you cover it! Win, Win in my book.

Comment

The existing hard covers (that clip on the griddle when in use) won’t work with the rear drain models.

Well they WILL work, but they won’t clip on the same way. The grease pan will be in the way. So you will have to set the hard top aside when you are cooking.

I’m going to build my own top. I have a design idea that will fold up and stash away on the cart shelf.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Kewl, lookin forward to yer brainstormin, amigo!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here