Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get a Blackstone right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve B
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack It’s a blast to use. Kinda makes you feel like one of those hibachi chefs.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    That wrap around seems really nice.

• allsid
    commented on 's reply
    I have the 22 and it is awesome! Really a decent size.

• xaugievike
    commented on 's reply
    the 22" is just a perfect size for us (family of 3...primary use is at campground). I'd get a bigger one for home use just because (and thats why I looked to begin this post). but I have zero complaints about my 22, it's been the summer workhorse.

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack ahh, did't know there was two sizes either, I got the 17" for $49 amazon (mine has only one burner control)

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    I kind of forgot there were 2 tabletop sizes. Though there was just the small one.

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe... For the 22" smokenoob ? Man, I should have bought it.

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    yes! Attjack wasn't it you who posted the $49 deal on amazon a while back? I got that one and love it!

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know. I do find it tempting even with all the other griddle options I currently have.

• Steve B
    replied
    I gotta say I got the one with the front drain. And I don’t mind it at all.
    I get what everyone is saying about the rear drain. Being able to push the grease away from you into the trap.
    But if you’re careful it’s really not a problem.
    Plus you can get the wrap around table which is not available for the rear grease trap models. Click image for larger version

Name:	70CB63AD-0164-48CF-9EA0-0FCEE8B6A884.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	549085

Leave a comment:

• dshaffes
    commented on 's reply
    I've got the 22" from Walmart that has the cover and stand. I love it!

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    That's the advantage of shopping in person. Easier to verify exactly what you're getting. But often the advantage of buying online is a better price. Interesting that you have no issue with the front drain though. I was offering up what others have said. Maybe it's more of a matter of preference, or not a huge deal either way? Personally I like the look of the stainless steel model.

• xaugievike
    commented on 's reply
    yes and I love it....starting to think about a bigger brother for home use

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Attjack added some more info, above, while ya were typin...

• Attjack
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like if a guy was going to purchase one today he would get it from Amazon considering the rear drain is preferential.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here