Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get a Blackstone right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you get a Blackstone right now?

The dang MCS bug made me accidentally open the Blackstone website a few mins ago....most of their items are currently not available? a lot of what I see in the stores/other sites are older versions with the front grease trap...is this just a case of high demand or did I miss a new avenue for acquiring one of these things?

Home depot is selling them.

Get free shipping on qualified Flat Top Grills products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department.

Comment

Anyone here own this 22" tabletop model?

Click image for larger version

Name:	blackstone-propane-grills-1665-64_1000.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	548924 https://www.homedepot.com/p/Blacksto...1665/305341522

Comment

• smokenoob
        smokenoob commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack ahh, did't know there was two sizes either, I got the 17" for $49 amazon (mine has only one burner control)

• xaugievike
        xaugievike commented
        Editing a comment
        the 22" is just a perfect size for us (family of 3...primary use is at campground). I'd get a bigger one for home use just because (and thats why I looked to begin this post). but I have zero complaints about my 22, it's been the summer workhorse.

• allsid
        allsid commented
        Editing a comment
        I have the 22 and it is awesome! Really a decent size.

Here $247.00 at WalMart, free ship, pickup Friday. Pic shows front drain.
      $247 Amazon Prime, delivery Friday. Pic shows rear drain.
      $299, pick up today, at 8 out of 10 Tractor Supply Co.'s in my area. Pic shows front drain.

It's entirely possible some haven't changed their stock pic from th previous model, an may well be carryin th newer one.
      I'd call, or ask around.
      I ain't had no problems with my front drain, so far.
      If/when I do, I have a Grease Slide mod I can slide on it, from BackyardLifeGear.com
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 14, 2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like if a guy was going to purchase one today he would get it from Amazon considering the rear drain is preferential.

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack added some more info, above, while ya were typin...

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        That's the advantage of shopping in person. Easier to verify exactly what you're getting. But often the advantage of buying online is a better price. Interesting that you have no issue with the front drain though. I was offering up what others have said. Maybe it's more of a matter of preference, or not a huge deal either way? Personally I like the look of the stainless steel model.

I gotta say I got the one with the front drain. And I don’t mind it at all.
      I get what everyone is saying about the rear drain. Being able to push the grease away from you into the trap.
      But if you’re careful it’s really not a problem.
      Plus you can get the wrap around table which is not available for the rear grease trap models. Click image for larger version

Name:	70CB63AD-0164-48CF-9EA0-0FCEE8B6A884.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	549085

Comment

• Attjack
        Attjack commented
        Editing a comment
        That wrap around seems really nice.

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Attjack It’s a blast to use. Kinda makes you feel like one of those hibachi chefs.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here