Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackstone 36" $209 Prime Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstone 36" $209 Prime Day

Amazon is offering the 36" Blackstone flat top with side table for $209 including shipping during Prime Day, July 16. That's the best price I've seen. If you've been waiting to catch a sale, this appears to be a good one. I just ordered one, and I'll report on how it goes.

Man. Girlfriend just bought me this. Got it on Wednesday. Wonder if amazon will extend her the discount.

Comment

• PBCDad
      PBCDad commented
      Editing a comment
      I think their return policy is a month, and if memory serves, there is an option when you go to return an item for finding a lower price. I would assume Amazon would rather give you the discount than have to pay for shipping twice.

• Sephon
      Sephon commented
      Editing a comment
      Call them. They will usually do the right thing. Great service.

I hope I didn't lead anyone astray with my heads up about Blackstone 36" for $209 on Amazon Prime Day. Mine arrived today. Both front and rear panels are badly bent. Amazon will take it back, but I dread repacking 140# of broken bbq in the flimsy box in which it arrived. Amazon said they don't have any more in stock so can't replace it. They suggested I call Blackstone. After a lengthy hold in a call to their customer service number, I gave up. Twice. Recent calls return the message that 'We are in a meeting, call back in about an hour." I waited several hours and called back. Same message. I don't recommend Blackstone any longer, and certainly not if you plan to have it shipped.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's terrible! I suspect this experience is an anomaly. I've heard good things about them prior to this. Sorry to hear of your trouble.

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      The damage sounds more like an Amazon issue than anything to do with Blackstone. This kind of stuff happens a LOT with Amazon.

I'm very sorry to hear this, amigo!
    Have ya made any contact with th carrier? Seems like anyway ya approach it, yer gonna haveta repack, etc.
    I hope that yer able to find an acceptable resolution th all this...

Comment

Well.....my blackstone prime day deal arrives tomorrow or Wednesday. So hopefully it is OK. Either way I will post an update.

But currently I am on vacation. I had my stuff sent to a neighbor, because I’m on Sanibel Island on florida’s West coast. The boat is in a wet slip, and I’m half in the bag. Life is great.

Comment

My Blackstone came packaged extremely well. I get that there’s a large heavy chunk of steel in it, but it seemed like nothing was going to move too much to me. The box was super heavy duty double corrugated cardboard. I got it right before prime day. It was delivered by amazons delivery division not fedex or ups.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Comment

Just think about how many people probably ordered these on prime day and how many of those people had issues. I’m sure they are inundated. Give it a few days.

Comment

I ordered on prime day. I also ordered other stuff which arrived in perfect condition.

Comment

Mine arrived today. Hopefully set up and season on the weekend.

Comment

Thank you for the condolences. I appreciate that. I'd hoped to be cooking by now. I'll take adamjs83's advice and give it a few days. I'm sure Blackstone is swamped with calls following the Prime Day sale. I did call Tuesday, but got message that no one was in the office because it was a Utah State Holiday. I'll try again today. I am so glad to hear reports that most others got their grills shipped without damage. I'll keep you posted on Blackstone's response.

Comment

• allsid
                  allsid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No promises Robert, but if you don't get your issue resolved in a few days send me an email with a brief overview of your experience and I will see if I can pass it along to their customer care team. [email protected]

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here