Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camp Chef vs Blackstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, as I stated, I have a Razor. Overall I really like it...it heats nicely, the grease management works well, and the cover/shelves combo is genius.

But...

It does not have levelling legs or griddle top...
    Now generally that’s not a major concern...but I moved mine today...and where I’d like to put it is CLEARLY not level... It’s off by about a 1/2 inch left to right and a bit less perhaps back to front. Time to break out the Wobble Wedges...but even those aren’t ideal for two axis tilts.

Just something to be aware of when lookin for a griddle.
    Last edited by surfdog; October 3, 2018, 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I like the blackstone. I started with a 28 which I have had for 2 summers now. Once they get seasoned they are nice. The new ones have a rear grease trap vs front right side. I don't have any experience with the other brands. You can use any oil to season. My experience Canola, grape seed, and avocado oil. They normally go on sale.now until Christmas season.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here