Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive amount of leftover hash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive amount of leftover hash!

Had the following on hand and decided to make hash on the Blackstone 22"
    • Smoked chicken thighs
    • ABT's
    • Andouille Sausage
    • Ear of corn
    • Instant pot cooked potatoes
    • Corned Beef
    A delicious mess of ingredients. Other than I forgot the cheese, but it was a yummy way to use all the leftovers!

I have a few more fun images but am getting error messages

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9660.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.11 MB ID:	490168Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9623.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.06 MB ID:	490169

Oh.. food???

Ok that looks awesome.

Comment

I saw this on instagram today. It was killing me. And still is! looks fantastic.

Comment

• allsid
        allsid commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no idea what your Insta handle is Spinaker let me know and I will say hello!

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        allsid I think you are following me already.
        (jrbowlsby)

Make a sos!!! The ultimate deer camp food!

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        SOS is my FIL's signature dish! He uses Imperial margarine, APF, and "chipped beef", whatever the heck that is. We all love it and insist he cooks it when we all get together. He prefers to call it shaved beef simmered in a delicate white sauce.

• texastweeter
        texastweeter commented
        Editing a comment
        CaptainMike deer camp style. Fried spam, hash browns, chopped over easy eggs, diced onions all mashed together seared and plopped on a slice of cheese garlic toast

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Soooo gooooood!

Ya know...a guy could eat that and be satisfied...possibly.

Comment

Yum. Looks fantastic.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Okay. For those who at wondering what ABT stands for but are afraid to ask:

Jalapeno pepper stuffed with cream cheese and monterey jack, topped with a smokie sausage, wrapped in bacon and smoked in the Bradley Smoker. ABTs, the ultimate tailgate party food.

Comment

• Spinaker
              Spinaker commented
              Editing a comment
              ATBs!!!!!!!!!!

Fine lookin' grub allsid you have some skills on that flat top. I need to start using mine more.

Comment

• allsid
              allsid commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Man!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here