Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Guys by one guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had to pick a commercial burger it would be Five Guys, Love ‘em. But your’s look off the charts!! Look out Homey, you got serious competition.

Comment

Outstanding! I believe I need to give this a try.

Comment

A big part of me wants to say I like the classic greasy 'diner burger' better than grilled cheeseburgers. Heck I really like Wendy's classic doubles. Those, sir, look fantastic!

Comment

• gabulldog
          gabulldog commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm a closet fan of the red head too! Can't beat the 4 for $4 with a double stack when you're in a pinch!

That looks awesome. Nicely done!

I’ve been eating Five Guys since before they franchised and had only a few spots here in the DC area. Gotta say the franchises I’ve eaten at are pretty darn close to the originals.

Comment

Lookin' good! What tweaks did you make to turn MH's diner burger into a Five Guys?

Comment

• gabulldog
            gabulldog commented
            Editing a comment
            I cook the burgers the same way. The assembly is really all that's different: toast buns on griddle (no butter), three rings of ketchup, two mustard and pickles on the bottom bun, slather of mayo, lettuce and tomato on the top bun, two pieces of thick American cheese between the patties, assemble and wrap in foil sheet.

Yummy yum yum.

Kathryn

Comment

That actually looks like a 5 Guys! I'll take grilled jalapenos on mine please!

Comment

• DWCowles
              DWCowles commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here