Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Kettle Off Road Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Kettle Off Road Mod

Came across this photo on the Weber Kettle Facebook group I belong to. I’m sure a bunch of you’all will appreciate it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	86EBFF5E-C8EA-45E7-95D7-EDF78F1ACF97.jpeg
Views:	409
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	965844

Not going to blow that one over.

Comment

That is a go anywhere grill!

Comment

Ha! That’s pretty sweet! Gives me some ideas

Comment

Where will the engine be mounted?

Comment

• RustyHaines
            RustyHaines commented
            Editing a comment
            My question also. And how you reckon you steer it?

I love it!

Comment

I was looking for an idea to shore up my kettle for the inevitable Santa Maria purchase.....

Comment

Mount a trailer hitch and take it to the lake.....or anywhere else. I like the idea.

Comment

That is BAD ASS!!!!!

And its got me thinking.
                Last edited by Steve B; December 31, 2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

weber stealing that idea to tame their Kamado wobble issue....

Comment

Very Cool, indeed!

Mr. Bones Approved!

Comment

Way cool. That puppy could run the Baja 500.

Comment

Once that thing gets motorized, you have to add a few software packages to the controller so it can bring you your wings when they're done.

Comment

Never mind the wheels, my 26" needs a set of legs like this one has.

Comment

Now that boy is heavy duty!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here