Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Performer or PK360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Performer or PK360?

I have an older Weber kettle, considering either a Weber Performer or a PK360 as a replacement.

Right now, PK has a promotion on where the unit + a cover is only about $200 more than a Weber Performer unit with cover.

Which do you prefer and why?

Thanks!

Check on David Parrish ‘s SnS deluxe. Max also has a write up about it.
    Last edited by FireMan; December 24, 2020, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• DavidNorcross
      DavidNorcross commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^^What he said ^^^^

I like the Weber kettles because of the availability of after market items. From rotisseries to Santa Maria rigs to SnS, etc.

However, the PK gas a lot of terrific engineering in it, like the vent system. My dad got a PK in 1968 when he came back from Vietnam. PK gave lots of units their grill at that time and he learned to use one over there.

Best smoked chicken I ever had was my Dad's on the PK.

Comment

I can't comment on PK because I know nothing about them. However, I cannot speak highly enough about my Weber Performer! The kettle itself, as well as the attached side table, have proven invaluable for decades for me, and both are still going strong.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here