Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea what this is on the side of a Weber Kettle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea what this is on the side of a Weber Kettle?

I was re-watching Malcom Reed's Grilled Chicken Tacos video (https://howtobbqright.com/2020/10/01...chicken-tacos/) in preparation for making them again tomorrow (because they are so, so, so good).

Attached to one of the handles of his Weber Kettle is this strange plate-looking device. Anyone have an idea what it is or is a part of?

Here's two snapshots from the video:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 9.36.13 PM.png
Views:	253
Size:	617.7 KB
ID:	927133
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 9.36.44 PM.png
Views:	255
Size:	539.5 KB
ID:	927132

It's a holder for their iGrill thermometer.

Comment

• Michael_in_TX
      Michael_in_TX commented
      Editing a comment
      And there you go! I even owned an iGrill and had no idea they made that!

How could that NOT be a drink holder? It’s perfect.

Comment

• Loren
      Loren commented
      Editing a comment
      My thoughts too!

...I'm getting one and repurposing it 😎

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I use my hands for a beer holder. Don’t want it leaving my sight.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead is correct, PBR, the real beer, belongs in my hands for the short duration of consumption.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here