Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baby blue (Glen blue) 26" Weber Kettle back in stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby blue (Glen blue) 26" Weber Kettle back in stock!

Very limited, will sell out quickly. $399 +tax, free shipping. http://link.us.weber.com/u/nrd.php?p...2srMg%3D%3D%7C

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	650
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	914791

This place is really just an enabler of MCS.

Comment

I am hoping someone locally buys one and then in a couple months decides (foolishly) that they don't like charcoal and will sell it to me for $100. While I am dreaming I also hope to find a local ranch that will sell me wagyu briskets for $1 a pound.

Comment

• smokin fool
        smokin fool commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen a few up here in the $200-250 range that people have won in contests.
        Some still in the box, people decided charcoal just isn't they're cuppa tea

What au4stree said.

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        ..., ..., ...!

Baby Blue, try to keep that clean. Looks like extra work. Yes i know cleaning up after is part of the grilling experience.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you mean clean up after?

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Clean up after because the Wife needs something to do too.

LoL I posted this too... of course you beat me to it, you're the MAN!

Click image for larger version

Name:	cartoon huskee.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	915044

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        How'd you know I look like that?

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee blatantly obvious to the most casual observer... LoL

I really want that kettle, but that color deserves a grill gazebo to provide cover..
        Last edited by JGo37; September 22, 2020, 11:21 PM.

Is Baby Blue one of the colors of the "Rainbow"?
      Just asking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here