Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Family Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Family Member

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200821_171021.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	899725 Not sure sure what channel is correct. Please move admins as u see fit.
    Awhile back I mentioned I was going to aquire a Smokey Joe Premium. I did. It was the 18". Arrived and said what did I do? Way to large for what I wanted to do. Never opened returned (Amazon). Got dis with stuff. Finally order 14" Premiun this is week. Arrived couple of days ago. Put together yesterday and maiden cook tonight. Petite Sirloin and a jalapeño along with the rice concoction I did for the burito.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200821_171021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	899720
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RichieB; August 21, 2020, 06:40 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200821_194421.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	899727Click image for larger version

Name:	20200821_194901.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	899728

Comment

I need one of those for exactly the same purpose. I am ordering NOW. Thanks for clearing this up for me. 👍

Comment

• RichieB
        RichieB commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to help your MCS.

I apologize for the fragmented post. Using the phone and a fair amount of vino certainly impacted the quality post. The results were outstanding.

Comment

Sweet! Is the table its on an additional accessory?

Comment

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          Key issue, room. I see this as a safe option.

Wait. You sent it back? Really? In a month or so you'll be reordering it.

Comment

• HawkerXP
          HawkerXP commented
          Editing a comment
          AND a PBC!

• RichieB
          RichieB commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the 18" was overkill for what I wanted to do. The 14" is a better fit.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here