Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I feel guilty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82shovelhead
    replied
    It wasn't out of warranty. It was only 6 years old. It was just used in a salt water environment like the beach.

Leave a comment:

• Parkin
    replied
    If it's not out of warranty, no. I see this a ton in the guitar business and I always advise customers to check and register the instrument if it has not already been done. You would be surprised how often it hasn't been registered. If it was registered, or is out of warranty, then the manufacturer is going to catch it. Doesn't hurt to try

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    replied
    If Weber sends you knew legs, that's good on them.

I'm just jealous you found a free Weber Kettle
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    I believe the warranty is only for ten years. If the Pit is over ten years old it is out of warranty even if it was never filed. So, does it seem unfair to you to get a brand new Weber that was really out of warranty?

Leave a comment:

• 82shovelhead
    started a topic Should I feel guilty?

Should I feel guilty?

I got a free Weber 22 inch Kettle on Facebook that was trashed. Legs fell off big rust holes basically trash. I got it for free and filed a warranty claim ( they didn't register it or file a claim). My wife thinks what I did was not right, I said if they didn't file it then it was going to go to waste any way. What say yall?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here