Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber 26" in Glen Blue?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber 26" in Glen Blue?!?!?

Well, I caught this news today over at the Weber Kettle Club, and if someone else already posted here, I apologize..

This is the first time Weber has offered a 26" in anything other than black in more than 30 years:

https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/c...id=217#start=1

Ok, never mind. I don't see it available for sale. Bah, humbug.

Comment

• Attjack
      Attjack commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong blue for my tastes anyway.

Oh my, that's purty!!!!
    Bah, humbug, indeed!

Comment

I dig that, very retro.

That blue color is the same as all my late grandmother's pots and pans, that's the color of great food in my book

Comment

That is a nice one!

Comment

I like that they just upfront acknowledge our MCS.... "FOR THE KETTLE COLLECTOR"

Comment

That there is gorgeous. It says it’s $399.00 so I’m not sure what you mean by not for sale.

Comment

• tdimond
              tdimond commented
              Editing a comment
              It said "Currently Unavailable" next to the price when I looked.

I just threw the flag for taunting and instigating MCS. I'm not sure what the ruling should be, but it should include a discount for The Pit.

Comment

Oh now that's just beautiful. I've been thinking about getting a 26 and setting it up for a dedicated smoker. I wonder if this will be up for preorder.

Comment

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                I know - I am wondering if this was a limited run earlier in the year, or if it is yet to actually be released, and this page is just a teaser. I go back and forth on dedicated smokers, and a 26" would certainly be a good candidate! Probably too much overlap with my Performer Deluxe though, so keep thinking any dedicated smoker will be just that - a smoker versus a grill. A WSM 22 for example.

It is a beaut Clark. But I heard sold out right away. I’m still holding off for a charcoal summit with full table.

Comment

Looks like there's some hope for the 26" Glen Blue after all. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDPAE-EA...on_share_sheet
                Rats! The link doesn't show the post here. Here's the takeaway: "And for those of you who spot 👀his new Glen Blue Premium Kettle and missed out on our initial limited release, keep an eye out on our social channels and website for a restock soon."
                Last edited by Ann-Marie in the backyard; July 29, 2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excellent!!! Many Thanks fer th post, Sister!

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here