Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colors anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colors anyone?

Mr. Bones sorry ta get your MCS goin' again...

Well,
    I already got th black, x4, an th green...
    Don't know if'n I wanna un-arse $59.99 fer another, even in cool new colours...

Comment

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, get em all, dress em up like garden gnomes all over the garden

I like the idea of a colorful Joe, but think I would prefer the Smokey Joe. That said, I don't need a portable grill right now. I used to have the Go Anywhere propane grill, and used it to grill on the riverbank when out boating on Saturday afternoons, but got rid of it years ago. I liked the Go Anywhere series as the rectangular shape was more convenient for stowing up under the bow of the boat.

Comment

I love the colors but knowing me I would just buy them and never use them because they look so pretty.

Comment

I like the green one myself.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I got a Green one (Kermit) back when Attjack got him one...

Would trade it fer th one KUPD has, (A Simpson's), but they use it to incinerate Evidence of th smokey smoke kind...

At least they've let me hang out, during, some...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; July 29, 2020, 06:52 PM.

Pretty sure I need the red one. The only question is "is it worth spending several nights sleeping outside?"

Pretty sure the answer is "I've got beer, firewood, a sleeping bag, and pleasant weather."

Hmmmm.....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here