Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS strikes.....and wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCS strikes.....and wins!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CE07A02C-B335-4B89-B896-C5BE02686303.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	868853 After the post this morning (Happy Birthday to me) MCS attacked and won. I have been wanting a Weber kettle for some time now. My son got a new Performer Deluxe this spring. He cooked on it for us on Fathers day. Then the post this AM. I was done.

Found a nice, used, Performer Deluxe on letgo.com for a great price and not far from me. It now has a new home. 👍😊

Nice! Great that you found a used one in good condition, that’s how I bought mine. Cheaper than a new one, which means more money for food :-) All I did was replace the grates. Congrats!

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it even included a full bag of charcoal and nearly full gas bottle! Ready to cook!

Glad I contributed to your sickness! Looks like a winner. So what's the first cook going to be? I'm throwing a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin on my find tonight.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
      Jfrosty27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chicken quarters done in an Asian bbq style. Yum. 😋

Nice score !!!!
    I was looking for awhile and didn’t see anything around
    MCS bit me hard and I bought a new one,,,,,
    Eating chicken wings until I save up for a cowboy chop !!!!
    Last edited by Greygoose; June 24, 2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Score!!!!!! With a plastic table that doesn't look cracked! SCORE!!!! I've had 4 Performers now. Still looking!

Comment

Very nice. I too got mine used. Have fun with it!

Comment

Nice addition, I've been looking on sites here for a Weber Performer, however as my son reminded me....
            "what makes you think this will be different from what happened with the last Weber kettle you had?"
            ....HAD being the operative word in this senerio....
            Why do I torture myself????

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here